Monday, September 15, 2008

Claiming my own little piece of the Internet...

Decided that this 'net fad is here to stay, so I carved out my own little piece of the World Wide Web with this Blog. Felt that this would be the best way to showcase my artwork, maybe some techniques, and possibly some views from a blockhead. Now my family, friends and whoever else wants to take a peek, can keep tabs on me. Maybe even help push me to keep going with the artwork and this Blog. So for right now this is just my Blog place holder until I figure this blog thing out with the posting of comments, pictures, videos, links and other useful information, and, oh yeah, create some worthy artwork!
Stay tuned...
D

5 comments:

[erin] said...

can't wait to see the masterpieces!
luv, your biggest fan

Cedar City weaver said...

I can't believe that you finally are up and running as a blogger. When do we see the first print idea??

DustinBA said...

I would like to say soon... but we all know that's not going to happen. I need to finish off the studio and I have some stuff on order. Just doing my bit to save my space on Blogger for now and as soon as I get going you guys will be the first to know ;-)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your latest ideas and projects!

The King Of Cards said...

Is there anything that I do that you WON"T try????? Alright buddy. It's on like Donkey Kong! lol